Frequently Asked Questions
Relative dentin abrasivity (RDA) is a method of measuring of the erosive effect of toothpaste on tooth dentin. The measurement scale is from RDA values 0 to 250. The lower the value of the RDA, the less abrasive it is to your teeth and gums. Toothpastes with RDA value below 70 are considered low erosive, therefore protecting from teeth erosion and receding gums.
One Drop Only products are especially suitable for sensitive teeth and gums. Our products can also help to reduce common oral problems such as:
-Dental Caries and Cavities
-Thrush-Xerostomia (Dry Mouth)
-Halitosis (Bad Breath)
-Gingivitis and early signs of periodontitis
Yes, One Drop Only Toothpaste Concentrate is a fluoride toothpaste. The amount of fluoride in our toothpaste is 1450 ppm, which is the effective amount of fluoride that a toothpaste should have in order to remineralize our teeth, therefore strengthening our teeth in the long run.
Fluoride toothpastes are beneficial. The functionsof fluoride in a toothpaste are as follows:
– Rebuild / remineralise weakened tooth enamel
– Reverse early signs of tooth decay
– Prevent the growth of harmful oral bacteria
Cosmetic Mouthwash and Therapeutic Mouthwash have different functions. Cosmetic Mouthwash is used to control bad breath temporarily, leaving behind a pleasant taste but does not kill bad breath causing bacteria while Therapeutic Mouthwash contains active ingredients to control and help alleviate conditions like: bad breath, gingivitis (gum infections), plaque and tooth decay. The examples of active ingredients that can be found in therapeutic mouthwash are either chlorhexidine gluconate (CHX), cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC), essential oils, hydrogen peroxide or fluoride.
One Drop Only Mouth Spray
- Recommended for personal use
- Convenient as a quick fix especially when you are on the go
- Strong, refreshing sensation with immediate antibacterial action
One Drop Only Mouthwash Concentrate
- Economical – one drop added with water for every usage
- Able to penetrate areas not easily reachable (i.e. in between teeth, throat)
- Long-lasting antibacterial properties and freshness